Monday, February 19, 2007

Vibrating fluro doodle

<- play with your doodle in 3D!

This is another cool online sketch program. It simply enables you to draw in 3D and rotate the picture by going to the edges of the screen. It's nice.. not rude.


-> I often get colour schemes from nature. They have a certain balance. they inspire me to go for more radical ideas with colour and design.



Sigrid and I went to the dance festival 'Good Vibrations' it was a blast. I didn't dance as much as I would have liked, but there was some groovy music. The main problem was the sound. The highlight would have been beatboxer Rhazel. man it was amazing what that guy can do. I looked forward to the Beastie Boys, but I couldn't hear the music, so it was just them yelling. not good. it supposedly got better but I went to the amphitheatre and got down to London Electricity which sounded fab!

No comments: