Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The soundtrack is my life

It's soundtracks week for me.

● I have been commissioned to mix an ambient piece with Mel Robinson (Cello) and Steve Richter.

She Selexx has been asked to build a soundtracks for a dance company. MORE INFO

She Selexx track 'We Go Out In The Summer' has had interest from US TV for soundtracks.

I also did an all-nighter to do this remix for the ABC classical opera remix competition. It was quite fun. You can download the MP3 and have a listen.

HERE is an MP3 of my 'Orpheus' remix. Click the pic for more info on the competition. I'm not sure who has won.




GIG NEWS
Cloud Kollektiv have a gig on Saturday the 5th of April at Kulcha in Fremantle.

I will also have a birthday gig on Thursday the 1st of May at the Velvet Lounge with Deuce records. I'm not sure which of my bands will play, maybe all of them.

NEWS JUST IN..

Cloud Kollektiv have got all three of our tracks into the national radio station Triple J's UnEarthed competition dance top 10. Our track 'Free Love' has regular rotation. 'Soaked' - ft. Cle' is 4th, 'Weight Of The World' ft.JonoMcNeil is 7th and 'Free Love' is 8th.
For more info and to have a listen click HERE

To hear us on the radio download THIS MP3 of the UnEarthed radio show. More info here

See the Cloud Kollektiv play on April the 5th at Kulcha in Fremantle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY we got blogged. :)